javascript'/>javascript'/>

Senin, 02 Februari 2009

ABOUT ME

            Hello World,

                             My name is M.EKA PANJI KURNIA, Ilive in sumurber village, i was born on gresik in 21 february 1996. My hobby is playing foot ball. My phone number is 085 732 593 163. My best friend is MUH.IHWAN ABDILLAH. he live in tajung sari village.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           i live with my parents.My father is ASMANTO and My mother is ROSYIDAH. I have one brother and one sister. she name is sister is DWI PUSPITA FITRIANI. and My brother is SATRIA BAGUS PRAYOGA.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       i live in sumurber. my house is good wiht white floor. and colour hall is yellow. my hme is my paradise.                                       MY FAMILY IS HAPPY

5 komentar:

  1. Your writing is good. But in paragraph 2, you write "she name is sister is....", actually "my sister's name is..."

    BalasHapus
  2. askum
    your blog is good
    waskum

    BalasHapus
  3. ass.......
    I like your blog,your writing is good. but in paragraph 1 there is no your aspiration, actually what is name your brother and sister.
    wass......

    BalasHapus
  4. ASS.....
    your blog is very good.I like your blog.thanks
    wass

    BalasHapus
  5. Askum...
    Your blog is Ok!!!!!
    But you write " my hme is my paradise."
    actually,"my home is my paradise."

    Wassalam....

    BalasHapus